By visiting this website and/or performing transactions (bookings) on that site you are irrevocably agree to be bound by the terms and regulations below:
On-Site Booking Process:
Step 1. First, contact us about your booking, we will confirm the accommodation you would like to book, please specify your arrival and departure dates. The easy-to-use form will help you do this. Once the booking information is received, you will be contacted within 24 hours or less.
Step 2. We will then confirm the reservation and payment details for your booking. PayPal, Bank Draft, Money Order, Cash, and Credit Cards are all accepted forms of payment.
Step 3. Once the payment has been confirmed, the official reservation will be placed and you will be notified with a booking confirmation within 1-2 business days. Once you receive your booking confirmation you can purchase your airfares. Note: Please do not purchase airfares before receiving final confirmation of your reservation as your reservation will be guaranteed only upon receiving confirmation number from resort.
Emergency date changes due to flight issues:
If you need to reschedule your trip, Please do as soon as possible. Generally speaking you can reschedule you trip at any time up to the planned check in date for a missed flight or last minute delay. If this happens call us or the resort , they will make the adjustments by shifting a day, subject to availability at the resort. We fully understand life is unpredictable and adjustments have to be made sometimes.
Resort Guest Policy
By making reservation on this website you certify you are not an existing member of Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club. Members of the club have to book their vacation directly with club to avoid conflicts of interest.
Please note that the check-in time for all accommodations is 3pm.
In Tropical and Cofresi Palm/ the Check-out time is 1pm
In Villas / Presidential Suites / Crown, Residence and Royal Suites the Check-out time is 11.30am In Presidential Suites Punta Cana check out is 11am
Late Checkout must be requested at the check-in with the hotel directly and will depend on hotel availability, this is allowed until 3pm
Please see below article 5 of the Rules of Occupation with regard to the VIP bracelets given to our members and their guests.
Any guests that you should wish to join you in resort that are not included in this confirmation will be subject to a daily charge US$200 and will be issued with a NON-VIP bracelet for the entire stay.
Please note that our bracelets are re-usable and must be returned upon check-out: for each bracelet that is lost or returned broken or damaged, a fine of US$200 will be charged per bracelet
Should the size of your party increase from the number shown on your confirmation email you must notify us as minimum within 48 hours prior to arrival. Failure to do so may require an additional reservation and issue of NON VIP bands.
Should the size of your party decrease from the number shown on your confirmation email, you will need to inform you customer service representative by email minimum within 48 hours prior to arrival so that a revised confirmation can be generated. Failure to do so will result in the Lead Passenger being charged all-inclusive fees for the number of people stated on the confirmation.
The all-inclusive rate is detailed on your confirmation email this will be charged at check-in for the number of persons listed on the confirmation.
Children aged under 3 are free, children 3 to 11 years old receive 50% off the adult rate, in order to receive the reduced children’s all-inclusive rate, photo identification will need to be provided. Should you be unable to provide identification the adult all-inclusive rate will be charged.
The All-inclusive is mandatory.
Should you decide to leave the resort earlier than the departure date on the confirmation, you will NOT receive a refund of the all-inclusive.
There is a supplement charged for the Christmas and New Year’s Gala dinner, this is mandatory for all members and guests who have reservations over December 24th & 31st, there are no exceptions made.
Any persons refusing to pay will not be permitted to check-in.
You may request one alteration to your booking and must be received via email no less than 1 month prior to arrival.
Alterations include but are not limited to party size, dates, names and accommodation. Failure to provide 1 months’ notice will result in your alteration being denied.
All alterations must be for the same calendar year and are subject to availability.
You may cancel your reservation 1 month prior to arrival and receive a full service fee (accommodation rental) accreditation (refunds are not offered) Any cancellation less than 1 month prior to arrival will result in the service fee being forfeited in its entirety.
Any no show or early departure will result in you forfeiting the service fee entirely.
ANY ALTERATION OR CANCELLATION OF A CONFIRMED RESERVATION MUST BE SENT BY EMAIL.
- ·Absolutely no pets are allowed in the unit or on property grounds. This includes pets left in vehicles. Violations will result in charges for additional cleaning.
- ·The lead passenger of the group must be at least 18 years of age and present for the entire duration of the vacation. Proof of age will be required.
- ·Only the lead passenger named on the confirmation may check-in any group arriving to the property. You communicate any change to the lead passenger name to your representative no less than 48 hours prior to check in.
- ·Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club reserves the right to relocate a confirmed member / guest in alternative accommodations.
- Villa reservations may receive more than one villa totaling the number of bedrooms originally reserved (dependent on season/occupancy)
- ·Over-occupancy of the unit size confirmed will result in an upgrade fee and/or refusal of the extra persons from checking-in. Current upgrade fee is $200.00 p/p/p/n
- ·Under Occupancy of a unit can result in the relocation of a confirmed member / guest reservation. This is based on a minimum occupancy of 2 per room.
- ·Guests are responsible for actions taken by children and guests accompanying them in accommodations provided by Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club.
- ·Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club shall not be held liable for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property for any reason. If any damage should occur while you are occupying the unit, you must notify the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club customer service department immediately. You are responsible for any fees charged due to damage.
- ·Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club cannot guarantee the view from any units or the location of any units within the resort. Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club cannot guarantee a specific location or accommodation requested even if it is specified on the confirmation provided.
- ·Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club is not liable for any cost incurred due to a cancelled or rescheduled flight provided by an independent airline carrier.
- ·Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club reserves the right to deny the addition of extra guests to any reservations over a “stop sale” or “limited availability” period.
- ·Lifestyle holidays Vacation Club reserves the right to consider the reinstatement of a “no show” reservation and is subject to a relocation
- ·Any theft or damage to golf carts from either member or guest will result in fines/payment for repairs.
- ·Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club reserves the right to remove members or guests from the resort should their behavior be deemed unacceptable by the vacation club and other members or guests.
The use of this website and all the transactions (bookings) made on the site shall be interpreted and executed in accordance to Civil Laws of Quebec Province, Canada. Any disputes or disagreements between the parties arising in connection with or as a consequence of using this website or any transaction processed through the website must be resolved by a courts of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. All the visitors of this website and/or transactions completed on this website are irrevocably submit to to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Quebec Province, Canada.
The parties should consider adding:
- The place of arbitration shall be Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- The language(s) of the arbitration shall be English.
PayPal/Credit Card Payments Policy
By completing payment on PayPal you are irrevocably agree to:
1. The payment transaction is final and cannot be changed/refunded unless agreed in writing by vipstylevacation.ca website owner.
2. Any disputes in the transactions should be exclusively resolved by the courts in accordance with Applicable Law clause of this agreement